Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Diary: Sketchy

Just finished the Shield. I love that series way too much!

Had I weird weekend with the Holy Family at Woodloch Pines. I was so incredibly tired I slept 12 hours a day. That can't be good. I don't think it was depression. But it might be my heart so I finally made an appointment with the Cardiologist today. To fix my broken heart.

When I came back from Pennsylvania, I finished the John Miller article which I posted. I had fun writing that and re-arranging the interview. Good thing that didn't go out live because the best stuff was the middle and the end. He seemed happy with it today. Let's see what his PR people do with it.

I loved taping it on my treo. So easy!

And as for today:

I wrote. Wow.

I don't want to go into details, but I started the Opera and the first aria. I know how the Opera will start (with an aria for H) and how it will close (with an aria for H.) Both are texts that are written so now I'm setting them. And I have tons of music to pull from for the ENTIRE OPERA!

I played it for Robin and he loved it. Whew. But I knew it was good. And dramatic.
I wonder whom I can get to sing a little piano demo. If I can play it???!

I'll probably make that demo and send it to Poutney.

I also did 25 minutes on the bike today. Interesting that I can do cardio but I can't walk 9 blocks.

Janice, Myles, Zach, Avion and Mommy came over for dinner. Myles and I had a good time. And I made him eat at the table.

This entry is a little sketchy.

No comments: