Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Diary: Dickie Frank and Writing

Had Breakfast with a very old friend, Dickie Frank. I first discovered Dickie when he was the guitar player on all my favorite albums. We became friends around the B'way community and then lost contact for 30 years! God Bless Facebook. He seemed great! Married, two kids, although adopted, and still as dry and funny as ever. The NYC version of Ray Colcord. He's 62 now and has done music all his life. He's a one man band type performer and plays 250 gigs a year. Amazing. He was also pleased about Robin and the 26 years.

Speaking of Ray, Alex is in town who I used to buy with toys so he'd love me forever. Maddy Rottman didn't want Janice's job because of the money but maybe Alex will take it. That would be great.

But more about me. Fifty bars of the opening are done. Amazing!

No comments: