Friday, September 5, 2008

Diary

Gary Zuckerbrod came in town this morning for a Bar Mitzvah. I'm so glad he comes to town and stays with me. I'm so insecure about being that perfect host. That's really his specialty, of course. But I'm glad that I did well enough for a repeat guest.

And then I had breakfast with Irwin Fisch. Part of my reunion plan. It was a lovely meal. And the two experiences that we had together, work related, were fantastic and highlights. And he still remains the only colleague musician who's EVER hired ME! He'd be the perfect person to orchestrate Dr. T. If that happens, of course. (I called Michael the other day. No response of course. But I didn't expect it. Just checking in. Ugh.)

Then Gary and I went to MOMA to see the PreFab design show. Not so interesting. Much more a historical show than an exhibit of the cool, hip new things. I've seen some new wonderful pre-fabs on TV. Seems like an interesting way to go.

As for the opera. Aria just about finished. I e-mailed Arianna Zuckerman and she'll come over. It good.

No comments: