Friday, September 12, 2008

DIARY: Finshed the MILTON

I finished the Milton Poem today. That's three down. And as I've said before, it's going well. I'm anxious for Glenn to sing them. It's very atonal and the next one I attempt should be more simple. And shorter. I haven't decided which one to do, but it will be a short one. Maybe the Wallace one.

This morning Keith Winnikoff came over to tweak the TV. It was pretty good with standard factory setting but he did a bit. And he offered 2 tickets to Chris Rock tomorrow, the HBO taping. So I will.

Then I got a call from Glen 7 who had a minor operation. He didn't' realize that he couldn't leave the doctors without some help. So he called me to help him home. Glad he thought of me as a friend and someone to help him. God knows I'm good at taking drugged friends back home for the Hospital.

No comments: