Sunday, September 21, 2008

DIARY: Still sick

Still sick. Thought is all better but it seemed a bit worse today. Then better, then worse. Ugh. I really want it better for R and of course for Jury Duty and LA. Had weird, weird dreams. About doing Norman at Bard, about driving some sort of bus to Barrytown and Phyllis Newman was there, and Jack DiPalma was at Bard. And I was meeting all the professors there. Weird, as I said.

So today was spent mostly in bed. Although I did some of the Song Cycle. Boy is this one a good tune.

Myles came over and we had a few hide and seeks. Then I walked up to Janice to get Robin's xx and played bouncy bouncy with Zack. Who is BIG!!!

Also spoke to Maria who is going through it with her poor doggy. I finally played her Michael's message and she was happy with that. I also told her that I wrote a letter to Boorman with her email in it. One more day until R returns. Yeah.

No comments: