Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DIARY: Robin is back

FINALLY!!! I went to the airport this morning with Rafael and Robin came through. A bit late. But HERE! Yeah! Looking great. I'm so happy that he's back. We went back to the apt. and he unpacked and puttered. Thank goodness for Fresh Direct. All delivered and waiting at the door.
Myles came over and we playd his peculiar game of hide and seek where we ALL hide! Then he calls out who goes to find whom. (He's also told us where exactly to hide so it's a bit existential.)
But R is here and we're in bed watching TV. Poifect.

On Monday I finished proofing the Wordsworth. Then I had a lovely dinner with Greg Jbara. Lots of fun. I want Greg to be the first article in my 100Stories/100 Words for B'wayworld.com. I recorded a couple of songs but of course, I opted for the dirty one. Greg invited Robin and me to the run through of BE. Fine.

So I went home after the dinner and wrote up the piece. It was fun. I also wrote up one on Michael Jenkins. So I'll be one ahead. It was a challenge getting them down to 100 words. But the shorter they get, the better they get. So I did lots of work, sent 'em to LW and today sent them in to Robert. He said they were going to do a nice layout. I have a feeling this will be something I can enjoy.

And Robin!

No comments: