Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DIARY: John Miller

Had a nice lunch with John Miller today. I'm going to write an interview with him about his new album of B'way tunes. I loved this album and enjoyed hearing the stories. (All taped on my Treo.) I'll write up the interview by the weekend and send it out. I can definitely get it posted on Broadwayworld. com. Let's see if John's pr people will send it out somewhere else.

Went to the gym today. First time in months and months. I believe this is probably the longest I've gone without going to the gym in 25 years of going! I wonder if that's because because I was so busy during the Carneige/Norman time? And I'm sure the post Norman depression contributed. But I went today and did a half hour on the bike proofing the LIBRETTO lyrics.

I finished the proofing and am almost done printing. I will ship the manuscripts to London by the weekend I'm sure. I'm so proud of this work.

Tomorrow is the phone call from Peter Schneider's friends. Looking forward to that.

I didn't finish TEETH but I will tomorrow.

Just finished watching the convention. Boy was Clinton great. So was Biden and Beau Biden, his son.

No comments: