Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Still kinda down. Er...very down this morning. Had to sleep til after 11. Called MJ and got through. Interesting. He said I should tell Maria her investor person will be folded in. That's good news. And that I should call him next Mon or Tues in NYC and he'll have more T news. We're still fighting there. I can only hope. And then without bringing it up, he said he wanted to talk about Norman.

Stephen W will talk to the head of Boston Ballet, so....And Nina is on to JR's people.

Seems like a lot is going on, but I don't feel that.

Rehearsal was fine with FH today. Then R and I went to the Grove to see a movie. But R got the time all wrong. So we shopped (he shopped) and then went to the Farmer's Market for dinner. Wish I felt better with this cold. Tomorrow I'm doing a session with Michael Arnold. Hopefully I'll have enugh umph for the gym.

No comments: